1. We believe the 66 books of the Bible are the inspired Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16,17; 2 Peter 1:19-21.
2.We believe that there is but one God. He is perfect in Holiness, Love, Wisdom, Power, and reveals Himself to us as the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. 1 Chronicles 29:11,12; Matthew 28:19.
3. We believe Jesus is the only begotten Son of God; conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He is true God and true man, and is the only mediator between God and man. Luke 1:35; 1 Timothy 2:5.
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is the agent of new birth, and at the time of conversion He baptizes the believer into the Body of Christ. He guides, teaches, helps, and comforts every true child of God. 1 Corinthians 12:13; John 16:8-13.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God. Because of our sinful nature we have incurred physical and spiritual death, and apart from Christ we shall be separated from God. Genesis 1:26a; Romans 3:23.
6. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures and all that believe on Him are saved through His shed blood. 1 Corinthians 3,4; Revelation 1:5.
7.We believe that salvation is through faith, and not by works of any man. Whosoever shall call upon the Lord shall be saved and have everlasting life. Ephesians 2:8,9; Acts 16:31.
8. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the just and unjust and the judgement of all by our Lord and Savior. 1 Corinthians 15:20-24; Revelation 20:12-15.
9. We believe in the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, His ascension into Heaven, and His coming again. Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 1:13-17
10. We believe the local church is a voluntary association of believers, all equal as children in the family of God. 1 Corinthians 12:12,13; Ephesians 1:22,23.
11. We believe the Lord's Supper is symbolic of Christ's broken body and shed blood, and should be partaken by saved individuals after examining themselves. 1 Corinthians 17:23-30; Luke 22:19,20.
12. We believe baptism is a command of the Lord as stated in the Great Commission and is the answer of a good conscience toward God. We practice immersion as the mode of baptism. Matthew 28:19,20; 1 Peter 3;21, Matthew 3:16.